Career at ShareLine – Introducing our company
ShareLine is a software development company, part of the Inovivo Group, established specifically to create custom IT solutions and provide IT system integration tasks.
We develop business IT solutions for our corporate clientele. We currently work with approximately 40 developers on 40-50 projects of different sizes and types in a year. As a result, the development tasks are diverse and cover several technological stacks.
Our work is organized along projects, in small groups of 2-5 people, with constant support from senior developers and IT architects.
We are committed to up-to-date and new technologies; we emphasise the continuous development and professional training of our employees.
We also develop complex large-sized systems for our domestic and international clients, with a constant demand for senior and high-level development skills. Our employees have an open path to professional development and advancement.
We are always looking for talented IT professionals who would like to become part of our journey in the following fields:
- IT Project Manager
- Business analyst
- Software developer
- Test manager
- IT Solution Architect
We are currently actively seeking applicants for the following positions
IT System Administrator
Please note, that we are looking for applicants who can communicate in Hungarian and can be present one day per week in our Budapest office!
- IIS configuration
- Database administration, database schema modifications and scripting on Microsoft SQL Server
- Windows server administration
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Powershell, Azure or SharePoint administration
In addition to professional competences, an important part of the position is flexibility. The new colleague is expected to be present in the office depending on the development process, which means one day per week.
- Installations, release of new versions
- Fault finding and fault classification
- Resolve basic and recurring errors
- Written communication at a professional level
- Close cooperation with the development team
- Ability to write in English is an advantage (not a requirement)
What we offer:
- Varied and exciting tasks.
- Large corporate and international environment.
- Application of modern and innovative technologies.
- A dynamic, young team.
- Dedicated, friendly working atmosphere.
- Inspiring professional community, regular internal courses.
- Competitive income.
Our work method and the applied methodology support remote working taking the above flexibility into account.
Members of the development group are in continuous online contact during their work. The schedule is flexible, but participation in the morning meetings, usually held between 8:30 and 9:30 a.m., is expected. We hold these consultations online.
Do you have a question about an open position?
Get in touch with ShareLine now!